- – Mainly schedule containers pickup and delivery
- – Communicate with customers to arrange times for shipments to be picked up and schedule deliveries.
- – Make numerous changes to the routes throughout the day as dictated by customer requests and shipment arrangements.
- – Solve problems with the port and shipping lines if drivers have trouble getting the containers.
- – Communicate with the internal warehouse personnel about the containers living loading and unloading
- – Coordinate and manage the most efficient loads to remain cost-effective – Keep records and monitor drivers’ daily log for errors or violations.
- – Have knowledge and experiences of the port dispatch.
- – Familiar with the terminal websites
- – Understand LRD empties and LFD import loads to minimize the costs on Per Diem and Demurrage
- – Prior trucking experience is often preferred, such knowledge of driving and Department of Transportation rules and regulations.
- – Computer skills: Email, Excel and GPS monitoring programs.
Submit your Resume and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org