Position: Financial Manager
- – Manage and analyze company’s financial operation and records to forecast and estimate future financial position, budget requirements, and expenditures.
- – Examine, analyze, interpret accounting records to prepare financial reports, such as financial statement, consolidated income statements, cash flow analysis and projections, working capital management, budgeting and control, financial forecasting and modeling, and internal accounting controls, to facilitate financial planning, procurement, and management of funds.
- – Audit company’s financial status and operating procedures, such as contracts, orders, vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate transactions.
- – Review, evaluate, and document internal accounting controls to determine the marketability and financial feasibility of existing transportation and logistics services.
- – Review and conduct cost and financial analysis, manage budges, and develop long-term business plans and strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- – Master of Business Administration with concentration on Finance, U.S. Degree.
As a formal application, please mail application and resume together with documentation of qualifications, such as diploma, certificate of degree, official transcript, etc., to the company’s physical address of 8457 Eastern Ave., Unit B, Bell Garden, CA 90201, attention: Timothy Wu.